When a state agency or political subdivision excludes a license holder from carrying a concealed handgun where the license holder is legally permitted to carry, a citizen may file a complaint against the state agency or political subdivisions. 

Individuals who observe violations must first provide written notice to the state agency or political subdivision describing the location and general facts of the violation. If the entity does not remove the sign within three (3) days, citizens may file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's Office to investigate the matter and enforce the law. 

If you believe a political subdivision is unlawfully excluding license holders from carrying a concealed handgun and you have already filed provided notice to that entity, you may submit a complaint using the below form. For more information, please call The Texas Attorney General's 30.06 Hotline at (844) 584-3006

For more information, please see the following statutes:

Submit a Complaint