Since its creation, the Task Force has published several reports, manuals, and trainings on anti-trafficking efforts across the state as guidance to organizations and individuals addressing human trafficking.
Biennial and Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Texas Human Trafficking Prevention Coordinating Council 2022 Strategic Plan Report
- Texas Human Trafficking Prevention Task Force: 2022 Report of Annual Activities
- Texas Human Trafficking Prevention Task Force: 2020 Annual Report of Annual Activities
- Texas Human Trafficking Strategic Plan 2020
Other Legislative Required Reports
Pursuant to House Bill 1930 (82nd Legislative Session), the Task Force has completed a report detailing the association between the operation of sexually oriented businesses and the workplace or public health concerns that are created.
- The Texas Human Trafficking Prevention Task Force Report (2013), also known as, Report to the Texas Legislature Sexually Oriented Businesses and Human Trafficking: Associations, Challenges, and Approaches
Training Manuals and Web-Based Trainings
- Introduction to Human Trafficking: A Guide for Texas Education Professionals (July 2014)
- Introduction to Human Trafficking: A Guide for Criminal Justice Professionals (September 2013)
The Task Force assisted in the development of two web-based trainings pursuant to House Bill 1272 (83rd Legislative Session).
- Texas Rise to the Challenge: An Introduction to Human Trafficking for Education Professionals was published on the Texas Education Agency website in October 2014.
- Training for Department of Family and Protective Services staff was rolled out September 2, 2014.